Sunday, April 29, 2012

little bitty DJ

My camera is fine (after one of my lenses had a little drama, posted earlier), and today was so much fun taking photos of my best friend's family - I'll leave you with just ONE shot from the day, a new "one of my favorite shot" shots!

I don't know what I love more - his clean face, those adorable lips, the beautiful eyes, the flip flops that used to be Jack's, the wonder look in his face as he looks at his balloon lifting into the air, his faux hawk, his little hands, the brown shirt, or just his squishy adorableness. Do I have to choose?
Normally I HATE to take photos from the "usual" vantage point that mom's have of their kids.....looking from mom height down to little-guy height. But this one just breaks the rules for me. I just love it. And this was an uplanned, accidental, not-even-focused-on-the-right-spot kind of photo!!  Lookin' good, DJ.
Photobucket

No comments: