Thursday, August 18, 2011

rules change

Funny little thing I noticed yesterday as I was watching two of the most adorable kids on earth, along with my own Jack, while the girls were at school - when you are watching kids who are not yours, you let things fly that normally wouldn't fly - why? Well, for me, it was partly because they were super cute, and super cuteness is key. But also, because they were having so much fun, and I want them to like me, simple as that - and if I stopped this fun, would they really like me anymore? Probably not.
It was just better not to risk it.







So guess what my kids want to do today when they get home from school?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Those pics are soooooooo cute!!!! Thanks for watching the kiddie and letting them have so much fun! :)