Tuesday, March 15, 2011

all i want

all i want is to sit down and blog. between a trip to hawaii, my husband getting to stay six days on a navy ship, my kids getting into the full swing of sports, and all the cute things they have been saying lately, i feel like a ticking blogging timebomb about to expload because i dont have the time to blog about any one thing specifically. even now, i should be doing something else, but my feeling of ....i need to write in my blog...is overwhelming me.
right now i have cnn on, needing to be updated on japan and the terrible tragedy there. anderson cooper is standing in the middle of some deserted street in japan with snowflakes falling around him. it just gives me a chill and a feeling of fear.
i have pioneer womans french toast casserole in the fridge, ready to bake in the morning. this time, for once, i remembered to make a smaller version for my own family for breakfast, since the normal sized portion will be brought to bible study in the morning. it better be awesome, pw. i am soooooo excited to eat it, and to share it.
in my lap, the very bible study i should have finished by tomorrow....and i just cant start. my starters broken. im tired, my brain cant rip itself away from fearful stories of japan, and i have too much to do.
tomorrows a new day....one that will start with pw french toast casserole. it shall be a good day im sure. im going to muster the strength to turn off the tv, even though the words nuclear and radioactivity and chyrnoble are being thrown around this newscast like confetti on new years....be mature, be mature, turn it off, get study done, go to bed. i am on it.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Would you possibly share the recipe with us or is it a family secret sort of thing?

Jessica said...

It's Pioneer Woman's baked french toast casserole! Super easy, REALLY good!!!!