Thursday, July 07, 2011

how cute are we

They're married now, almost two weeks! But I had the wonderful privilege of taking pictures of them at the beach the week before their wedding, as well as a fun shoot we did at least a month before the wedding, just for fun and to put some cute shots of them on the tables at the reception. Any extra time I got with them, I consider myself lucky for! I got to sit at that wedding feeling like I know a little about who Tim is, instead of him being a total stranger to me! Congrats Steph and Tim. I had a blast with you - at both photo shoots! You guys are so much fun!!!
Here are my favorites from the beach (Aliso Beach in Laguna, by the way - such diversity, if you're there at the right tide - at this time we were limited and couldn't make it out to the tidepools, the tide was TOO high and we would have gotten more wet than we already did).

My favorites from the Redlands/Yucaipa shoot. We did it at the EXACT wrong time of day, out of necessity, but still a few came out okay!
Love you guys. You're so easy to take pictures of!!!!

No comments: