Thursday, April 21, 2011

now at Costco

Just a cute little idea for a girl's Easter basket, if anyone else's kids are a bit obsessed with American Girl Dolls and accessories - COSTCO has these pet sets available right now for just $13.99 - and you know how Costco is....they'll be gone soon, and then they may never come back. AND, we just bought one of these about a month ago, and it was $24.99 at the American Girl Doll Place in LA.

Part of why I like these pets so much is that my kids love them. They are NOTHING like a soft plushy animal, though, just so you're prepared. They are actually stiff inside, and stand up perfectly next to your child's doll, not all floppy. Just wanted to get that out there, since I was shocked the first time I held Sid's dog Pepper - I knew right away this was a toy I did not want in Jack's hands, since Jack could possibly throw it across the room or at someone, and Pepper's stiff body could hurt someone. :)

No comments: