Sunday, May 03, 2009

Grandpa's Party

For Grandpa's party, we had several games but one in particular was the dart game we named "Mutant Gene Pool Pop Darts" and the following pictures hung on a dartboard with balloons between them - each pic has a family member in some "circus freak" type of shot - some are good, some are just ok, and some are downright priceless..my favorites are Grandpa as Sasquatch and my dad Mike as the Leopard Man. I didn't make one for EVERYONE in the family (notice I left out myself - why make fun of oneself? - and Andrea and Amelia and Tyler - partly because I was forgetful, partly because I ran out of ink in my printer!) Enjoy!





































































































































































1 comment:

Josh & Jen said...

oh my goodness. those pictures are so funny. How creative!